Being a Human

Today was another usual day. I could hear the chirps of birds in trees. I was sitting on my branch watching the sun rise. The sun shone on the row of houses in which the humans lived. I looked at the houses and wondered what humans were like. I decided to fly around and see. I passed a house with a rather chubby human sitting on the couch eating chips and sweet snacks. I watched him longer. He did nothing but lie around and eat. If that was all humans did, then it was better being a bird like me. 

Comments

  1. I agree - it would be much better to be a bird flying through the air, looking down on the world from high up there, than a lazy human who does nothing all day. Imagine all the things you would see!

    Please check on the correct word for the past tense of 'shine' - 'shone' and the spelling of 'wandered' - it should be 'wondered'.

    Well done, Thato! I look forward to reading more of your writing!

    Mrs S.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Instant Messaging Guidlines

Winning the Race

A day in the life and home of a child in an informal settlement